Saturday, September 19, 2009

There is Hope!

I wanted to thank you all for coming along with me on my journey in the birth of my daughter. I will not be posting here anymore but will leave the blog active in case someone else can find some helpful information here.

If you are struggling with fertility and have issues similar to what I had, I want to encourage you and let you know that there is hope. It can and will happen, just keep the faith and never give up on your dream to conceive.

Many Blessings,

The Rebound Girl

4 comments:

Anna said...

I'm sorry you'll no longer be posting here.
However, I do want to wish you and your newly expanded family God's many blessings.
I imagine your daughter is a wonderful growing, thriving little being who is just a delight to you and DH.

Thanks for sharing your journey and hopefully others will find something to take away from here.

Many Blessings to you all,
Anna

Anonymous said...

Anna,

Please join me at noordinarylove09.blogspot.com.

It is a private blog but I'd love for you to continue along this journey with me. You've been such a great supporter.

Anna said...

Thanks for the invite and kind words.
Currently, I do not have a google a/c.
Is that the only other requirement?

Best wishes,
Anna

Anonymous said...

Anna,

All I need is your email address so I can invite you to view the blog. Please send to: tamika28227@verizon.net

RG