Monday, August 1, 2011

Lil' Limabean - Week 5 Day 3

Well its been quite some time, but I am back now to report that I am preggers with baby no. 2, naturally and by the grace of God. I just got a PPT on Sunday after much waiting and wondering. I was skeptical that I was pregnant despite the obvious signs that I was exhibiting. One night I was compelled to take a prenatal vitamon and omega - 3 supplement, then there was the intense craving for seafood and especially fish, then the strange sensations in my breast...almost as if milk was letting down. Add in the missed period on day 28 - 35 and you got it, two very pink lines that showed up immediately on my pregnancy test that I purchased from the dollar store. LOL! Boy have things changed since the first go at this. Back then I believed only the best digital pregnancy tests would do. But now, I know that when you are pregnant, a test for $1 will tell the story just as well as th $20 test.

So I am back to tell my story, because of course I want to capture every moment and see the differences between my first pregnancy and this one. I don't want to be the pregnant lady who is always talking about being pregnant to my family and friends, so I will pour our my thoughts here and be content.

I'l be back to tell more about this journey to a PPT because it was not as quick as I had originally hoped, but nonetheless it is a HUGE blessing. As my little one turns two this week, I cannot help be happy that Mommie is going to be able to give her that little sibling to grow up with that is close to her age. I am excited as she and I go on this journey together. She has been rubbing my breast as if she knew something was going on there. She is such a darling little butterbean.

I am hoping and praying for a boy and feel as if it will be a boy and that's why we'll call this baby Lil' Limabean.

Thanks for journeying with me and check back frequently for updates.

No comments: