Thursday, February 5, 2009

I Fear Not...

because God is in control. It seems so much easier for me to accept then times before. The gift of my child has changed the way I think. I know that if God can bless me with a baby through all my trials, then there is nothing that I am unable to trust him to do.

I went in for my routine thyroid check only to find that one nodule has grown and now I need to have it biopsied. I have not told a soul except the blog world. I don’t want my husband to worry so I think I’ll just wait until I get the results. I got a voicemail from my endocrinologist. I knew something was up because they normally don’t call that quick. But instead of worrying all night, I cradled my belly and told God, ‘I give this to you’ and I went to bed. When I got the news I again said ‘Its in your hands God’ and kept on working. I fear not, the Lord is my Shepard.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're absolutely right, God is in control--and it doesn't matter how much we worry or not worry about a situation--when we have no physical control we just have to let go and let Him take charge.

I pray everything works out for you, your little butterbean and DH.
I know just how much this baby is wanted and already loved. I pray for your good health and for the baby's protection.

Sending you many good thoughts and prayers.
God Bless,
Anna

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much Anna. It really means alot to have you praying in agreement with me.

I wish you all the happiness your heart can hold.

The Rebound Girl

Anonymous said...

You're most welcome.

And thanks for the good wishes too. I hope to be even happier very, very soon.

Still praying for you and butterbean.
God Bless,
Anna

2CO 12:9 And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness.
JER 1:5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee.

Father, El Elyon, Most High God and our Heavenly Father, we come to you in the name of Jesus and through the blood of Jesus. We acknowledge the scripture that states, "And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name,that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son." Father, we ask that by your processes and perfect timing that all seeds and plants which the enemy has planted within us in any realm would be rooted up and removed. We ask redemption in all realms by Jesus' blood. We ask this in the name of Yeshua, our Savior. Amen.