Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Week 15, Day 1

Where has the time gone? I am at week 15 and feeling pretty darn good. I do have a slight cold, but I think that is due to the fluctuating temperatures in my area.

I am experiencing round ligament pains too. A little more than before. Its more like a soreness than pain. When I sneezed today it hurt and I whinced, but it is all good. My nausea and loss of appetite are still her but very mild. The loss of appetite is still more profound than the nausea. I had a cousin up for the weekend, she has had 5 boys and 1 girl. She told me I am surely having a girl because of my fatigue. I told her we'll see. The lunar calendar says girl too, but a few co-workers say boy. I don't care, I just want healthy! I think I only hae 4 more weeks until we go for the gender scan. How exciting is that?

So, I have fallen off a bit with my treadmill walking, but still doing my legs and arms. Gotta keep this old body in shape and ready to push the little one out.

I hope everyone is doing well out there in the blogosphere! Many Blessings to All!

2 comments:

Searching for Serenity said...

It's great to see that you are feeling well and chugging along!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much! I hope and pray your little peanut comes right on time. I am sure he/she will bring you great joy!