Thursday, May 7, 2009

I Need To Go Potty!

What is happening to my digestive system? Things have been moving along well, but its seems I have hit some type of road block recently. To be quite honest I am constipated and my dried prunes are not working!!!

It is so ironic. I just finished skimming through Jenny McCarthy’s book Belly Laughs. She has a chapter in there titled Passing Stonehenge in which she speaks to the being massively constipated. I laughed at that one as I’ve been good about drinking my fluids and munching on a prune to keep me regular. Well, now I’ve arrived at month 6.5 and I am having some issues. I woke up feeling disgusted because I wanted to go last night but could not. Then I decided this morning I would sit on the toilet until something happened and a little something did, but not enough to make me feel better. I have tons of fruit, mango, grapes, watermelon, strawberries and I am calling for action. I have drank apple juice and have 2 bottled waters that I am working on. By golly something has got to move and hopefully it will be my bowels!

1 comment:

Searching for Serenity said...

I feel your pain. I've always 'struggled' with bad plumbing, but it's gotten much worse with pregnancy. So bad that the pain has nearly brought me to tears. I've tried Plum Smart, Colace, Metamucil and a semi-fiberous diet. I haven't found the magic potion yet. My husband swears by oatmeal.

I hope things start moving for you soon.