Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Indigestion

Boy has indigestion been eating my esophagus up. I had episodes early on, but now its seems I have a full 5 alarm fire in my throat. It feels like the food is just sitting right in my chest waiting to come flying out. Then if I burp, it tastes like stomach acid. YUCK. This Sunday after Mother’s Day breakfast, Mr. Butterbean and I decided to take a 40 minute ride to our favorite flea market. My indigestion started acting up and I was feeling clammy. Low and behold I had to tell him to pull over to the side of the road because I felt I’d toss my cookies any minute. You guys have understand that Mr. Butterbean gets chocked up in these types of situations, so when he looked at me and saw I was very serious he started to panic and pulled over. I jumped out of the car and thank God that the burst of cool wind hit me and cooled my body temp down enough that I was able to hold I out. I just leaned on the side of the car for a minute or two, got myself together and we kept going. I got back into the car to smell something awful. Poor Mr. Butterbean Sr. had nervous gas. I immediately erupted into laughter which must have helped my low BP go shooting up. LOL!!! When we got to our destination and I got out of the car, I burped and there it happened. I knew it needed to come out. After that I was relieved and shopped around for some great bargains. It was not much longer before a second bout of indigestion piped up. I immediately ate some left over ice-cream to cool the situation in my throat and that worked.

One of my co-workers suggested cold milk. She is Indian I think and she said in her country that’s what they drink to calm the indigestion. She also said ‘Your baby will have lots of hair’. We shall see.

1 comment:

Searching for Serenity said...

Indegestion = not fun.

Nervous gad = hilarious. LOL!!