Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Week 12, Day 1

Well looks like I made it. I am officially 3 months along and was willing to announce to everyone that I am preggers. It is still new and exciting to me and hard to believe. Unfortunately, the mild nausea and lack of appetite are constant reminders of what's really going on. But I love it, so only complain a little bit.

Tomorrow I go in for nuchal fold testing. Mr. Butterbean Sr. wanted me to do it and I guess I am indifferent. So tomorrow I'll get to see my Lil' Butterbean on the big stage tomorrow and then again on Friday. That's beyond cool!

My sleepiness has increased, my nausea has subsided a bit, but my lack of appetite and aversion to meat is in full effect. We'll see what happens now.

The baby site says my baby is the size of an egg. All the way from a sunflower seed to an egg. Wow! Now more and more growing. I guess I better get my maternity pants soon!

1 comment:

Searching for Serenity said...

Congrats on this new milestone. 12 weeks!

I hope the nausea and fatigue fade soon so you can enjoy your second trimester.