Sunday, December 28, 2008

Week 7, Day 6

I went to bed in tears and woke up in tears. I am hormonal and emotional and I recognize that. It was funny because Mr. Butterbean Sr. made the comment that I was 'torturing' him while he was trying to play his PS3 and left and went to the basement. It hurt my feelings and I just began to cry. I went to bed and had horrid dreams of me screaming and being emotional with my grandmother, sister and cousin. Then I woke up in tears. It was just a mess. Even now I refuse to talk to Mr. Butterbean Sr. He came up when I was making breakfast and asked if I slept well. I just gave a blank star. He kept trying but I told him he's not going to torture me so just leave me alone. Well he got the message about what is going on but he kept trying. I just ignored him.

Yesterday I woke in the guest bedroom. Why? Mr. Butterbean Sr. came in snoring and it enraged me and I got out of bed and went to the guest bedroom. He came in asking if I wanted breakfast. NO! After about 10 minutes he came and got in the guest bed with me. Poor thing. He gave me a pep talk and told me 'we both wanted this baby so there is no need to be irritable with him'. I told him I was nauseous and had a headache. A little more pep talk and cuddling and I got up and we went and got some breakfast. Well Mr. Butterbean's pep talk wore off by the evening, but its okay. He did try and I don't think he can imagine how emotional I can be right now. I know its all the baby hormones so I just pray and push along.

Right now I am listening to the tunes of Anthony Hamilton, his new CD for 2008 which I already love and I am about to wash the breakfast dishes and go for a short walk. I need the fresh air and its very breezy and I need that too. So I'm off!

1 comment:

Jendeis said...

Just stopping by to say congratulations and thanks for commenting on my blog!